We are a non-denominational charismatic ministry called to build a bridge between the Christian and Jewish communities in the Greater Columbus area.
Our Foundational Christian doctrines:
- The inerrancy and infallibility of the Bible.
- The virgin birth and complete deity of Christ.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ’s death for the sins of the world.
- The literal resurrection of the body.
- Christ’s second coming in bodily form to earth.
- To see individuals come to know Jesus and grow in the grace and knowledge of God
- To discover individual God given gifts and put them to use
- To train our children and youth to be effective Christian leaders
- To impart joy, that it be a part of our Christian journey
- To lead in praise and worship and create an atmosphere for the Spirit of God to move
- To see signs, wonders, and miracles follow us as believers
We stand for:
To reach hurting people with the love and Gospel of Jesus Christ for Salvation.
To communicate the Gospel message inside and outside of the local congregation.
To disciple and train saints for the work of the ministry.
Children and Youth
Our goal is to place an emphasis on our children and youth. The challenges facing young people today are unparalleled; we seek to assist families with children to help them overcome the opposition they face in their schools and communities.
To be a genuine and effective community of believers, extending our hands to meet the needs of the families and individuals in our local community.
To take what we have learned and used from the Lord to share with and equip other ministries of the Gospel.
To know the Lord Jesus has done so much for us. This is our response of love to Him. The atmosphere around the heart of worship is central to CharismaLife.
Our church today
Our congregation is now experiencing the next wave of God’s Will for us as we are positioning to move into the Five Fold Ministry as outlined in Ephesians 4:12 with Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, and Teachers having been established in the congregation and ready to be sent forth.
Each week is a new venture into the awesome things God has in store for His people and truly, He is still writing our history daily.
To Him be the glory!
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, the Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
Holiness is to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saint’s feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection and eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Our doctrinal commitments:
- Repentance. Mark 1:15; Luke 13:3; Acts 3:19
- Justification. Romans 5:1; Titus 3:7
- Regeneration. Titus 3:5
- New birth. John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:23; 1 John 3:9
- Sanctification subsequent to Justification. Romans 5:2; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Hebrews 13:12
- Holiness. Luke 1:75; 1 Thessalonians 4:7; Hebrews 12:14
- Water baptism. Matthew 28:19; Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:22, 23; Acts 8:36, 38
- Baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to cleansing; the endowment of power for service. Matthew 3:11; Luke 24:49, 53; Acts 1:4-8
- Speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance as the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost. John 15:26; Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:1-7
- The Church. Exodus 19:5,6; Psalm 22:22; Matthew 16:13-19, 28:19, 20; Acts 1:8, 2:42-47, 7:38, 20:28; Romans 8:14 -17; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 17, 12:12-31; 2 Corinthians 6:16-18; Ephesians 2:19-22, 3:9, 21; Philippians 3:10; Hebrews 2:12; 1 Peter 2:9; 1 John 1:6, 7; Revelation 21:2, 9, 22:17
- Spiritual gifts. 1 Corinthians 12:1, 7, 10, 28, 31, 14:1
- Signs following believers. Mark 16:17-20; Romans 15:18, 19; Hebrews 2:4
- Fruit of the Spirit. Romans 6:22; Galatians 5:22, 23; Ephesians 5:9; Philippians 1:11
- Divine healing provided for all in the Atonement. Psalm 103:3; Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8:17; James 5:14-16; 1 Peter 2:24
- The Lord’s Supper. Luke 22:17-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- Washing the saints’ feet. John 13:4-17; 1 Timothy 5:9, 10
- Tithing and giving. Genesis 14:18-20, 28:20-22; Malachi 3:10; Luke 11:42; 2 Corinthians 9:6-9, 16:2; Hebrews 7:1 -21
- Restitution where possible. Matthew 3:8; Luke 19:8, 9
- Premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the dead saints and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. 1 Corinthians 15:52; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; 2 Thessalonians 2:1 Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years. Zechariah 14:4; 1 Thessalonians 4:14; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; Jude 14, 15; Revelation 5:10, 19:11-21, 20:4-6
- Resurrection. John 5:28, 29; Acts 24:15; Revelation 20:5, 6
- Eternal life for the righteous. Matthew 25:46; Luke 18:30; John 10:28; Romans 6:22; 1 John 5:11-13
- Eternal punishment for the wicked. No liberation or annihilation. Matthew 25:41-46; Mark 3:29; 2 Thessalonians 1:8, 9; Revelation 20:10-15, 21:8